Rhode Island Law Firm Represents Clients in Criminal and Civil Matters
Providence attorney pursues fair resolutions in personal injury and criminal cases
If you were injured in an accident caused by another person’s negligence or accused of a crime, an aggressive and dedicated attorney could help you reach a positive outcome. At the Law Office of Thomas G. Briody in Providence, I have actively served clients throughout the state in a broad range of personal injury and criminal matters since 1993. As a Rhode Island trial lawyer with almost three decades of experience, I am well prepared to deliver the thorough, dedicated representation you deserve, whether you seek fair compensation for an injury or a solid defense of your rights in a criminal proceeding.
Experienced lawyer handles matters with skill and professionalism
I am well regarded among my clients because of the high quality of my services, which are marked by the following attributes:
- Thoughtful representation — Through every stage of your case, I take the time to answer your questions, address your concerns and help you make informed decisions regarding the best course of action.
- Skillful trial advocacy — I draw upon my extensive background in personal injury litigation and criminal defense to maneuver efficiently through trial procedures in state and federal courts. Clients can expect to be prepared ahead of time for every step of the legal process.
- Innovative thinking — I have resolved complicated issues successfully through the use of creative, forward-thinking solutions. Using careful analysis, I tailor my strategy to the individual client and the key issues of each case.
My task is to guide you through a stressful and disruptive situation in as straightforward a manner as possible. No matter how challenging your matter is, I will make every effort to obtain optimal results and protect your legal rights, personal interests and future.
Knowledgeable representative serves accident victims and individuals facing criminal charges
My firm focuses on the following areas of practice:
- Personal injury — If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence, I can help you pursue your claim and secure the compensation you are rightly entitled to. My firm represents clients in personal injury actions arising from auto, trucking, motorcycle, pedestrian and slip and fall accidents as well as other incidents resulting from negligence. I also prosecute wrongful death claims.
- Criminal law — As an experienced criminal defense attorney, I aggressively protect the constitutional and civil rights of individuals accused of and being prosecuted for misdemeanor and felony crimes in state and federal courts. I devise effective defense strategies for clients facing charges for DUI offenses, drug crimes, white collar crimes and other violations of criminal law.
I take a thorough approach to every matter, from assessing and investigating your claim to advocating for your best interests during trial proceedings, settlement negotiations or plea bargains.
Schedule a free consultation with a dedicated Rhode Island attorney today
At the Law Office of Thomas G. Briody in Providence, I offer my services to Rhode Island clients who are seeking damages through a personal injury claim or who have been charged with a crime. If you need assistance with a legal issue in these areas, call 401-490-8843 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.